Frequently Asked Questions:
- “Do you buy guns and/or gun parts?” – Yes, we are in the parts business. We are interested in any and all gun parts, gun shops, gunsmith shops, gunsmith tools, guns, etc. Please e-mail or call us.
- “Can you help me identify my gun?” – We will do our absolute best. E-mail us pictures and a detailed description and we can either identify it, or point you in the right direction.
- “What if you don’t have the part I am looking for?” We have a warehouse full of parts and do business with other parts companies regularly. If we do not have your part listed, e-mail us for the specific piece in which you are looking for. If we do not have it, we can send you to another parts dealer.
- “Do you sell guns?” – We have a license to do so; however, we do not keep guns in stock for sale. Occasionally, we will sell a few, but generally no.
- “Do you ship internationally?” – No, unfortunately we have had too many packages lost in transit so we will NOT ship internationally. If you are from outside the US, you may still purchase products from us, but we must ship it to a US address.
- “How can I pay you?” – We accept Visa/Mastercard (via telephone only), money orders, and checks. In some cases (provided the specific part meets PayPal standards) we can accept PayPal.
- “What is your return policy?” – If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may send it back for a refund of the purchase price. The part must be UNALTERED.
- “What if my part doesn’t fit?” – Due to many variations of certain models of firearms there can be, in some cases, up to 5 variations of a single part. If your part does not fit: see the above return policy.
- “Do you combine shipping on multiple items?” – Absolutely. If you purchase multiple products we will get you the best shipping quote on the entire lot instead of each individual item.
- “Is my package insured?” – Insurance can be requested on any dollar amount. Orders over $99.99 will be insured.
- “Will I receive a tracking number for my shipment?” Every item that leaves this shop will have a tracking number. They are available upon request.
- “Am I smart enough to own a gun?” – If you really had to ask yourself this question, the answer is undoubtedly: no.
“All parts must be checked and installed by a qualified gunsmith.”